Your Digital Image: Digital Citizenship Curriculum for 7th-12th Grade
- Curriculum is aligned to CCSS ELA Anchor Standards & ISTE Standards
- Includes 10 lessons suitable for 7-12th grades
- Lessons can be arranged topically or by grade level
- Lessons include opportunities for students to critically read and respond to texts, and participate in group discussions.
- Instructional strategies are research-based
- Lessons fit in a variety of content areas, appropriate for technology, business, library, social studies, or English Language Arts courses.
- Assist students in creating and maintaining a positive digital footprint.
- Educate students on the issues of digital security including privacy, scams, ways to share safely, and risks involved with sharing information digitally.
- Inform students on copyright laws regarding both works they consume and works they create.
- Provide students with information and practice in the area of digital communication.
- Provide students with information and practice in the area of digital literacy.
Classroom one-year curriculum license.